Kuwait MOH - Page 10Register Today!
- Aug 9, '11 by nursejvHi Anna01
Try Best One international here is the Address: 1810-B San Marcelino St. Malate Manila Out tel Nos. 524-3909-10/ 5243907 / 09175041655/ 09281875089
- Aug 10, '11 by Dinx@nursejv and seveneighteen: Are you both done with the Medicals and PDOS? When would be your flight date to Kuwait? Good luck Nurses. Please update this board anytime soon.
- Aug 10, '11 by nursejvHello Dinx. Yes Everything is done. BESTONE told us that this AUgust 20 will be the tentative date for deployment. SO wee need to pay the last payment...
- Aug 11, '11 by DinxThat's Great!!! August 20 is just around the corner. Congratulations!!! I'm not sure if we under Al Ruwad will make it because until now we still don't have our visas. Anyway, if you have time when you get there in kuwait please update us of what's been going on with you guys...Thanks a lot...Bon Voyage soon!!!
- Aug 11, '11 by markrehas72hi every1, I’m from virtus. I just received a txt message from Ms ***** telling me that I need to pay my remaining balance of 90,175 until Tuesday so I’ll be booked by august 20. I called her in their office for some clarifications she told me again the very same reason why she need the full payment, our agency abroad won’t send our tickets until all payments are made. 50k + 90,175= 140,175 TOTAL PAYMENT.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 11, '11 : Reason: name removed
- Aug 11, '11 by markrehas72i just want to know are we all have the same amount of payment? Is there anyone here already paid their remaining balance?
- Aug 11, '11 by hotaru_inari083Isnt it the ticket is paid by MOH???
- Aug 12, '11 by kreutzPlacement fee differs according to contract we signed (salary offer). So probably not all of us have the same amount of payment.
btw, plane tickets are paid by MOH. my agency told me to pay the remaining balance if the ticket is already available.
- Aug 12, '11 by thaddeusHi there nurses!
Is anyone here from Mother's Way Agency?
I heard that the contract for Gulf National company has not yet arrived... do you guys know the reason?
Also, are they giving official receipts for the downpayment they're asking?
I'm from Mother'sway Gulf National but I haven't paid the downpayment..
The agency said that they will not process my Visa stamping even if i pay for it unless i give them the 50% of my placement.
That is 50k for the placement plus 15k for visa stamping and 10500 for the authentication of papers in Kuwait embassy.
I hope someone could help me here..i just want to be sure..
thank you all!
- Aug 14, '11 by male_nurse22Good day everyone! I guessed that everyone is very excited with the progress of your applications. My agency is Mother's Way I've heard that visas already arrived and some of my batch mates had undergone medical examinations where in they paid 2730 Php. I contacted the agency if I have a visa and they answered back that I have to wait for 1-2 weeks.