IV TRAINING locations (when/where) metro manilaRegister Today!
- by PFloraRN Mar 14, '12Can anyone please help me in searching for hospitals that is providing and or conducting / will conduct IVT in Metro Manila?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=685950©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,370 Views
- Mar 14, '12 by theweirddebonairAFP Medical Center in Quezon City. I believe it offers IVT Trainings every month. Lung Center of the Philippines too and Veterans Memorial Medical Center. I don't know about AFPMC and VMMC if they are accepting claim stubs only but LCP surely doesn't. Try searching for their Nursing Training Office numbers on the web.
- Mar 15, '12 by PFloraRNThis will be a big help.. Thanks!
- Mar 15, '12 by PFloraRNI actually found the website of lung center they have a complete schedule for their training activities. If anyone one is interested this is the link Nursing Training
- Mar 18, '12 by debiteeQuote from PFloraRNVMMC will be having their IVT this april but there is no definite/exact date. there are so many nurses who have registered and i'm one of those. Regarding Lung Center, yes they are very strict when it comes to IVT it is because they require you to have PRC License, too bad I do not have mine at the moment considering I am a newly board passer just this December 2011 NLE Godbless to all of us, nurses!Can anyone please help me in searching for hospitals that is providing and or conducting / will conduct IVT in Metro Manila?
- Mar 18, '12 by PFloraRNI think I'll just go to LCP. I have no problems with my license and they will conduct their ivt at march 27-29.
- Apr 9, '12 by Nine9Dr. Fe del Mundo Medical Center in Banawe, Quezon City always conducts IVT every quarter of the year. Most slots are available since the hospital WAS popular. Anyways just call them up. The organizers and the Trainors are really friendly plus the Chief Nurse is really great she personally monitors the progress of the trainees herself and gives encouragement to new nurses.
- May 14, '12 by JLLanderoIs there anywhere near Manila?? I think what I need is a refresher course since my IVT license will expire this June.
- May 14, '12 by purplechicxiiiQuote from JLLanderoMine is also expiring come June 30th, problem is I'm already here in Qatar so I emailed ANSAP office for any options thay can provide me so I can renew my IVT license, and the bigger problem is they don't reply. Anyway, I think I'll just have to call their office for a faster response.Is there anywhere near Manila?? I think what I need is a refresher course since my IVT license will expire this June.
However, if anyone there who has the same experience w/ mine and was able to renew his/her IVT license while on abroad, please do share your insights. Thank you!