Final Interview @ Cardinal Santos Medical Center - Page 24Register Today!
- Sep 1, '11 by Anne Elliot03Quote from cool_nurseYes, it is required. After the 3 month training, you will be evaluated based on your knowledge and skills. 50% each. Your future as a probee will be deliberated and discussed by your superiors (from NSO). If you are accepted, then you will undergo another interview again at the HR office (if I'm not mistaken).Guys is the 80% NLE score a requirement? After the 3 months training, what comes next?
Good luck on your application.:redpinkhe
- Sep 19, '11 by pipaudo they still accept applicants?
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
- Sep 26, '11 by xyzabcdare they still accepting applicants?
thanks for the replies. Godbless us all nurses.
- Apr 13, '12 by me17kaihello guys, I am scheduled to take the nursing exam at Cardinal Santos. Can you help me, who among you already take the exam? may I have a hint for some topics to be studied? hope you can help me guys and I thank you in advance.. Godbless to everyone!
- Apr 20, '12 by ManalastasCarhi me17kai when did you send in your application?
- Apr 20, '12 by bettyboop09exam is usually fundamentals way back what, 2 years ago? hehehe. I worked in Asian hospital though I transferred in this hospital a few months after because I waited for this for a long time.
- May 13, '12 by me17kaiSubmitted my application last March.. been 2weeks after HR contact me to take the technical exam
- May 13, '12 by me17kaiAnyone here undergone nursing interview in CSMC? can you please share some questions ask when you are interviewed. Please do help me prepare.. thanks in advanced! ^^
- May 13, '12 by cheezy_curlsQuote from me17kaiHi me17kai!Anyone here undergone nursing interview in CSMC? can you please share some questions ask when you are interviewed. Please do help me prepare.. thanks in advanced! ^^
How many days was the interval between going there to apply and taking the exam?Last edit by cheezy_curls on May 13, '12 : Reason: error
- Jul 1, '12 by kmpnrnHi guys! Anyone here took the initial exam last June 26? I haven't received any call or text from HRD.. Still hoping though..
Anyway, from what I've read from the past posts (2011), the initial exam was actually an IQ exam, yet what I took last week was more on MS Nursing.. Was I in the wrong boat?
I pray I'm still waiting for a good news...
God bless us all!