BEST review center for IELTS in MANILA??? - page 3
by Nurse_PUKYAW 44,602 Views | 26 Comments
best review center for ielts in manila??? guys i need tips on ielts exam review center?? or home study?? whats better? books to read, review material practice exams etc,, thank you so muck for peeps that will reply ... Read More
- 0Jul 10, '11 by riatutsQuote from kingpinhttp://ielts.org/test_takers_informa..._training.aspxhi everybody. just wanted to ask whats the difference between an ielts test which is academic and general training...could someone shed light on this one...thanks in advance. God bless!
If you're a nurse who wants to work as a professional abroad, then you need to take Academic. Hope the link helps.
- 0Jul 10, '11 by riatutsQuote from nurse_pukyawbest review center for ielts in manila???
guys i need tips on ielts exam review center?? or home study?? whats better?
books to read, review material practice exams etc,, thank you so muck for peeps that will reply
hello! may i recommend perfect 9 learning center? their main branch is in sampaloc, manila. my agency is in partnership with them because of the center's customized teaching. the standard program is also efficient such that a candidate may already take the test only after 30 hours of lectures and workshop. the owner also has masters in teaching of the english language and handles the students herself in writing and speaking.
if you want to check perfect 9 out, their websites are perfect9center.com and perfect9center.multiply.com.
hope these help.
- 0Apr 29, '13 by shinnehHi. Please help me with this survey. Our group needed the data for a research work. thank you very much. It would only take 1 or less for the survey.
- 0May 9, '13 by jenrakFor IELTS, I don't think you will need the best review center. Review centers can't help you because IELTS tests your english skill, a skill that you can't improve overnight. You just need a review center to give you an idea of how IELTS exam works. Go back to basic grammar. I took IELTS three times before I can actually get the band score of 7. I even hired an English tutor and my tutor always told me go back to the basic grammar. Another important thing is PRACTICE A LOT!!!
- 0May 9, '13 by jenrakQuote from kingpinGeneral is for immigrants while Academic for professionals like nurses. Academic is much harder than general.hi everybody. just wanted to ask whats the difference between an ielts test which is academic and general training...could someone shed light on this one...thanks in advance. God bless!
- 0Aug 19, '13 by honeykoyzIt depends on how you study. However, there are lots of free review materials that you can download online. There are lots of useful blogs too that can give u tips and techniques about how to study for IELTS.
This blog is very useful: ielts-simon.com
[/URL]Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 19, '13 : Reason: Link removed