Where are you from? - Page 13Register Today!
- Oct 27, '06 by ns lpnTrained in halifax, nova scotia work in the same province.
- Nov 6, '06 by OgopogoLPNHI everyone! Brand new here. I live in the Okanagan in BC. I am currently doing my prereqs to the LPN program that I've applied for for the Sep 2007 start.
I hope I get in!!!
- Nov 11, '06 by IslandtrainedRNHey there!!
I'm in PEI (and got my BScN at UPEI, which is a great nursing school), and I'm on my way to nurse in Calgary. I've heard it's a FANTASTIC city. I can't wait!!!
- Dec 11, '06 by shawna_alexisi'm from frazee, mn and just started school for my lpn license
- Dec 11, '06 by rodgeim on my second year in nursing just here in my country philippines!! hope to hear you all here guys!!!
- Dec 13, '06 by NrsRachelHello Everyone,
Originally from England, moved to Calgary when I was ten. Moved to Ontario a few years back. I graduated from Fleming College with my RPN in 2006 and am currently attending UOIT in the RPN to BScN program. Entering my second semester this January. Working in LTC while going to school but hoping to get into L & D after I graduate.
- Dec 13, '06 by sweetychyam looking 4 cheap school in canada,can someone help me
- Dec 13, '06 by NrsRachelHere is a link to nursing programs in Ontario, Canada. Different provinces have various requirements for RN's or RPN's (note that in Ontario, practical nurses are referred to as RPN's but for other provinces, they are LPN's).
Each school has their own cost for tuition. You would have to research what school you prefer. Obviously, RN education costs more because it is a four year program ( a bachelor of science degree), whereas the RPN program is a two year diploma. Hope this helps you
Registered Nurse Programs
- Dec 14, '06 by sweetychythank u very much
- Dec 14, '06 by blackberry4evai am from columbia, sc and attending midlands technical college!
starting med/surg in the spring!