UBC Nursing 2010-2011 - Page 2Register Today!
- Hi Jeffy
Are you a mature student though or you're coming straight from high school?
- Feb 7, '10 by jeffy604highschool.
- ok... I guess you're gonna be fine though I sent an email to someone at school.
have you done volunteer's job or worked at all?
- Feb 7, '10 by jeffy604i applied to some hospitals in the vancouver lower mainland in janurary and they told me they would contact me sometime in Feb
- Good...those are the stuff they usually look into.
Usually the school of nursing here takes about 110 to 120 students per year. A lot of students come from lower mainland though.
- Just got the email from nursing school staff. The average would be somewhere around 86.
- Feb 23, '10 by katy2shoesHi there, I am very interested in going to UBCO, I have applied to the nursing program...
My term 1 average is 87%... however my term 2 is around 75%, do you know which one I submit?
Also, just to confirm, for UBCO... we did NOT have to submit a resume or essay right?
- Feb 23, '10 by akardanHi Kathy
When you say Term 1 and 2, do you mean your avarage in first year college or are you refering to your grade 12 avarage?
As far as I know, you need to send all you have in terms of your grades.
- Feb 24, '10 by katy2shoesWhops, yeah my grade 12.
Because when they are calculating my average, is it both term 1 and 2?
- Feb 24, '10 by akardanYes, they calculate the two avarages and I think overall you have a good avarage.