Fun: Coke or Pepsi Nurses? - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 16 by ViolachI live in Texas, and most people call it "soda." But I am originally from Michigan, so I prefer "pop." :-)
- Mar 16 by lovetheoceanPepsi pride!!
- Mar 16 by KatieP86I dislike both. Do we have any 7-Up?
I rarely even drink that, nowadays.
- Mar 16 by blackvans1234I used to be a coke only guy, but then I quit soda basically cold turkey.
I enjoy both coke and pepsi when I do endulge.
Each has it's own unique goodness.
DANGIT now I want a coke and pepsi.
- Mar 16 by katherine100Wow Look at all the soda loving nurses...my my. I don't really care for the stuff at all.
- Mar 16 by adnrnstudentDiet Wild Cherry Pepsi is fantastic.
Overall I would go Coke, but now all I drink is diet and Pepsi scored a touchdown with Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.
- Mar 16 by WindyCDEMy vote goes to the tipsy nursey lady with the pink umbrella sticking out of her IV bag... we got the same groove thing goin' here.
It's Saturday night and I'm home writing a paper on under-utilization of preventative health services among Type 2 diabetics in the outer (not Oahu) Hawaiian islands- good thing I've got my Diet Lime Coke with a suitably generous splash of rum!
- Mar 16 by RainRN1pepsi