NET testRegister Today!
- by KMMM Jun 10, '04Hello, does anyone knows whats on the NET test? im will be taking this Nurse Entrance exam test this August and im a little nervous. My weak areas are math, espically Algebra, thanks in advance...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=69423©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,144 Views
- Jun 11, '04 by TLC RNHere are a few threads to point you in the right direction.
I practiced my math (especially - percents, decimals, fractions, basic algebra equations, adding, subtraction etc.) and did well on the math part. The reading was not hard either.
- Jun 25, '04 by All_Smiles_RNThe NET tests your English and math. Make sure you know how to convert fractions to decimals to percents, etc. That was a good portion of the math. The reading was basically read this paragraph and answer some questions. I did not consider it to be that difficult of a test. It helps if you have taken a college math class prior to testing. You'll feel more comfortable. Also there is some personality type questions and questions about test taking skills. Good luck!
- Jul 30, '04 by wilsonmd71Xxxxxxxxxxxx.Last edit by wilsonmd71 on Aug 20, '04 : Reason: Too much info.
- Aug 1, '04 by DawnEyesThanks for all of the info! I'm going to have to take the NET as well, and at least I have a better understanding if what it covers.