Has Anyone Interviewed and Hired at Amerigroup?Register Today!
- by DHawkinsrn Sep 1Hello,
I am looking for information about the hiring process at Amerigroup in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I recently applied for a Case Manager position. I am looking for any feedback regarding the hiring process. Thank you for your responses.
- Sep 9 by ER_RN07Hi! I was wondering if you heard back from Amerigroup? I applied to the office in Norfolk. I just checked the website & see that my app is under review!
- Sep 9 by DHawkinsrnI applied as well to the Virginia Beach and Norfolk positions. I got an email from the recruiter, I have a phone interview tomorrow at 1pm. Mine says "under review" too on the website.
- Sep 9 by ER_RN07Good luck!
- Sep 9 by DHawkinsrnER_RN07. Thank you very much! Good luck!
- Sep 10 by ER_RN07So.....did you have your phone interview? How did it go?
- Sep 15 by DHawkinsrnThe phone interview went well. I had two face to face interviews one this past Thursday and Friday. The interviews went well also. Now I am just waiting to hear something from the recruiter or for them to update my status online.
- Sep 25 by ER_RN07Dhawkinsrn how long before you were contacted after your app was listed as under review? My app switched to under review on 9/9. Do you have Case Management experience?
- Oct 3 by DHawkinsrnI do not have case management experience. I set up an account on LinkedIn and sent a recruiter a message about my interest in the case management position. The recruiter emailed me back within a few minutes and the process started from there. I interviewed with two departments and was offered a position with starts October 7th.
- Oct 3 by ER_RN07Congrats on the offer!! I will try emailing the Recruiter.