Which Sydney hospital? - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by Annie07Thank you for the advice Imaginations Hopefully it works out the same this year.
Less than 24 hours! *hyperventilating*
Mopples and Newbie12 I just had prac in Paediatrics and it was amazing!!! Good luck with the SCH! Wishing it was my first preference now and not 6th lol.
- Hopefully by 9am we will have our emails! I have been asking the grad at work today when they got their emails and they said around 9.
I just want the waiting to be over!
- Thank you Annie07, all the best for tomorrow And yes Mopples I really hope so. I was told by a nurse educator who was the new grad coordinator of an area health service last year and he said it all depends on what time that specific AHS decides to send them out.
- Today is the day. Hardly slept last night. Hopefully only another 2 hours and we have our emails! Good luck girls
- Good luck Mopples! I've started to beat myself up all over my interview again... I'm so scared for this email, but I just want to know.
- My email just came. I'm on an eligibility list so much uncertainty.
- I'm so sorry to hear that Mopples. I know its hard to take it in, but don't give up, there is still second round offers.
- Apparently it is only a rejection from Sch, not all my preferences. POW etc don't send out offers till the afternoon. We have a Facilitor working as pool on the ward and she informed me of the UBS and outs.
- Oct 4, '12 by Annie07I was placed on the eligibility list too
- Annie, was that a letter from rhw? I have been informed that that is the response from your first preference. We wait now for notification from our 2nd preferences onwards.