hot enough? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 7 by just.meToday is a bit cooler thankfully - was 44 here in SA when I finished work last friday afternoon. Too hot!!
- Jan 7 by hikernurseAnd to those of us in the farenheit system, 44 sounds pretty comfortable, actually...
- Jan 9 by Rhi007I live in the northern suburbs of Adelaide and it got to 45 in the shade and 48 in the sun..... I cooked a steak on the road (for curiosity sake) and I have my nights and days mixed up because its too hot to sleep so I snooze during the day, I tell yah the Mexicans have it right!!
- Jan 9 by ktho64Wow I wish I was experiencing even a little heat!! I'm way up north where this time if year it averages around -30!!
- Jan 9 by Rhi007I would trade anyday easier to get warm than cool down
- Jan 11 by pfongkI'm in FNQ and we're only at about 32.0c but we also have 50% humidity so it's fairly sticky.