osce ( observational structured clinical examination) - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 3 by Silverdragon102I know how keen everyone is over this exam but can I please remind members that this is an open forum and we do not recommend posting phone numbers but to utelize the PM system once you have 15 or more postsLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Apr 23
- Mar 4 by lot2Quote from RIANNE16I have not decided with CEHPEA until now. forever24 wants to connect with you so we can help each other...the exam will go like this.
first we will register there, then, we will write the multiple choice exam. then we'll just have a short break then we will start with the OSCE.. you will be entering rooms, like 12 rooms, you wont really knw what's in there..it could be a patient with chestpain, pediatric patient, it could be a problem with a doctor or colleagues, it could be an aggressive patient.and you will perform what appropriate nursing managements(according to canadian standards) for each cases.
- Mar 6 by forever24Hi, is there anyone from this group decided to do some practice?
- Mar 7 by gilharprewhere
- Mar 11 by RIANNE16i tried contacting you but, the girl wo answered the phone told me i dialled the wrong number..
- Mar 11 by forever24hi rhianne please try to contact me, I think it was my daughter who answered the phone just try to call in the evening. thanks
- Mar 14 by tagheuer28Hi guys! Do you know if there is any preparatory classes or review for the OSCE? Or do you have any idea about it? Thanks
- Mar 15 by manggahello forever24..just wanna ask how to register online with the healthforceontario..i visited their website but i couldnt find where to register..thanx in advance..
- Mar 15 by sweetpotRead this book nursing osce's a complete guide to exam success by c. Caballero