New mexico board of nursing!Register Today!
- by itsuxtobu Nov 15, '12hello fellow nurses,
before i begin let me greet everyone A VERY GOOD DAY, im a international graduate from the philippines and i applied for my application in new mexico sometime october last year, i was able to submit all the requirements needed and was able to get my eligibility and registered at pearson vue with no hassle, i took my first attempt of the NCLEX RN last march of this year (2012) but sad to say i didnt make it. by then i didnt bother to take another test until today something came up to me and told myself "IM READY TO FACE THAT EXAM again" so here is my question
1. am i still eligible to take the test? and how long is the eligibility for new mexico?
2. will i still be able to register at pearson vue? * i wanna make sure before i pay 200 that my money wont come to waste*
i hope someone out there with a good heart can answer my question, i tried calling new mexico and left messages to give me a return call but i got no response so i just decided to take this here. thank you again in advance and we all PASS THIS TEST! =)
thanx a lot,
- 831 Views
- Nov 15, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to Nurse Registration Forum. Have you contacted NM BoN?
- Nov 15, '12 by itsuxtobui tried contacting them but i get no response
- Nov 15, '12 by perioddrama