NCLEX in Saipan - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 9, '07 by mtjmnovThank you Lawrence, it's a big help. My husband and my daughter will accompany me, that's why I am looking for the cheapest package and ways to lessen the wreckage of my husband's pocket
- Feb 9, '07 by msdreamchasermost of the agency asks for a fee for vep process but its easier and cheaper if you'll do it yourself...
- Feb 9, '07 by mtjmnovThank you ^same^, yeah, I will do it myself. I have time because my exam is in April
- Feb 11, '07 by hopeful_nurseTO mS. Suzanne and anyone who can be of help:
so my exam in saipan is on april 27
I am to start my first step to have a permit to entry
Big thanks to Mr. Lawrence firstly.
1. How much is the application process altogether
2. you said to send it in the email but I read in the application form to send to mail on the indicated address Division of Immigration
Office of the Attorney General
Afetna Sqaure Building
San Antonio Village
P.O. Box 10007
3.ANd if on email, did you mean to send the application form tru email exactly one month before the exam or at least a month, so in my case can i send it as early as this week?
4. I shall have to book already my flight , as Ive read that a round trip ticket is required as early as now ? And will you please just give me the travel agency you went to. ?
5. It was written there that a certified true copy of the passport is needed, and u said it was not needed? what if tru mail ? and also for email sending , scanning of the Cert. true copy of passport would be needed?
Hope to hear form you all thanks in advance
- Feb 11, '07 by hopeful_nurseJUst to add to anyone who needs my my email for their replies its Big thanksLast edit by lawrence01 on Feb 11, '07 : Reason: Posting of e-mail add. is not allowed for your own securuty and per TOS. Thank you.
- Already gave you my answer thru PM.
- For those who wants a more affordable way to take NCLEX I would still recommend going to HK, esp. for those who have their own internet service at home. You can actually see slots opening and closing on the calendar/scheduler when you are patient and vigilant enough. It might take a couple of days but base on my exp. when they start opening up and you saw that 'window' they open up in batches and sometimes even a whole week is free.
- Also want to add that for those planning to take their NCLEX on the 2nd half of the year, there would be a possibility that the HK testing center would be 'de-congested' if Pearson-VUE starts allowing nurses to make appointments (soft-opening) ahead of the actual physical opening of the test center in Manila as what they have done the last time in Taiwan and other recently opened test centers. They previously allowed appointments to be made a couple of months ahead of the actual physical opening of the test center.
There will certainly be some who would switch testing centers if a Manila-based test center would be available on the middle-latter half of the year as they would rather save extra money if it would only delay them a couple of months.
Those who have 90 day deadlines of course need to make appointments now and should not wait for a testing center in Manila as this will still need months before implementation.
- Jun 11, '12 by jhong14someone help me to get an saipan nclex application form plz because I want to apply an nclex as soon as possible...