Middle East to the Land Down Under

  1. 0 Hi everyone,

    I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia as an ER Nurse. Experience here is good but I'm thinking of migrating to an open country. I have an NCLEX license under Saipan BON but my application for the U.S. is really taking too long.So I am thinking of Australia so that I can bring my family there someday.

    Right now, I want to start my application with the AHPRA. For those who have done this, I have some questions. Is it necessary to send along with my application my NCLEX license and Saudi Council? Also, do I have to take the IELTS now or can I take it later on? I have IELTS already but have already lapsed for more than two years.
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  motsie profile page

    About motsie

    Joined Sep '12; Posts: 1.

    1 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  Silverdragon102 profile page
    APHRA will require IELTS as part of their application process. Yes you will need to send in US and SA license ( i would image they want confirmation that you have worked as a RN and you will have to declare licenses held)

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.