IEN: Applying for Student Visa for Practice & Preparation for CRNE - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 25, '12 by bloodsodaQuote from Silverdragon102That's also the thing that gives me hesitations. The school that I am entering said I can apply for the student visa once I receive their acceptance letter and it can only happen with fulfillment of their payment conditions. The course that I will be taking is an 8mo program preparation for CRNE that is why they only demand me to have the form from CNO & my acceptance letter to present to the immigration, but so far, the 2applicants before me who did the instruction that they said had their visa app denied.According to CIC for a student visa the school has to be recognised so I would suggest a good look at this link as tyhis may also be a reason to why people having received student visas
Studying in Canada: Study permits - Before you apply
If in case I will just sit for the Feb 2013 CRNE, will it be better for me to take a tourist visa & take a shorter CRNE preparation course?
- Oct 14, '12 by supermeHi blood soda,There is this college in BC that offer crne prep course ..the course takes 1-18 months seemingly afew people from the Philippines and India have been issued student visa ..
- Oct 15, '12 by Silverdragon102My understanding is depending on the course if less than 6 months a student visa is not required however if it involves practical healthcare placements then a medical will be required therefore you must apply for a student visa
- Oct 15, '12 by supermeSeemingly its almost impossible to secure a visit visa to write crne....personally I will encourage perspectives to enroll in this programme as it will give them more insight not only on the exams but also Canadian heathcare system
- Oct 15, '12 by supermeSorry I meant the course takea 12-18months .
- Oct 15, '12 by Silverdragon102I also think you will find it will soon get hard to get a student visa. My understanding is there are changes and university/school has to be on an approved list from I believe Jan 2013
- Feb 11 by Helper11Quote from bloodsodaDid u get any reply from CNO?I have the forms already. I'm just waiting for my school to tell that they forwarded my transcript already so that I can send the other forms that are with me, because my transcript to be sent to CNO takes longer. I schedule everything.
- Feb 18 by Helper11Did u get the approval from CNO?