how to retake nclex for TX BoN?

  1. I graduated nursing outside of the United States and have had taken the nclex test once, but unlucky couldn't pass the test. The test had taken outside of US as an international student for Texas BON. Now i have moved into the states and got my ssn# is it ok for me to retake this test by applying online using their online form?

    PS: I have already registered and paid at pearsonvue testing center now waiting for ATT
    Last edit by angelllnrs on Mar 3, '13 : Reason: error
  2. Visit angelllnrs profile page

    About angelllnrs

    Joined: Mar '13; Posts: 1


  3. by   chiq81
    yes you can register online
  4. by   TheCommuter
    Your post will be moved to the Nurse Registration forum with the goal of attractiong responses from members who are knowledgeable regarding unique testing/licensing issues with IENs (internationally educated nurses).
  5. by   perioddrama
    Yes. Here is the directions per their website: Examination Applications

    Good luck on your re-take!