CGFNS-CVS feeRegister Today!
- by dragon_lady Feb 13Hello guys!Do you know how much it will cost to expedite a CGFN-CVS?
Thank you and I appreciate your response.God bless us all.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815248©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 383 Views
- Feb 13 by dragon_ladyQuick question: Does CVS have expedite or just CES.I've read their website and I only saw CES who has an expedite fee.Can you enlighten me.Thanks
- Feb 13 by Silverdragon102NY CVS requires CGFNS to do all the work so I think hard to expedite the process as a lot will depend on how quickly the others send the documents back
- Feb 16 by maria52181hi dragon_lady!
out of topic ---i was denied to take the nclex-rn exam and now im applying for nclex-lpn.... can you help me understand the procedures on how to apply for the lpn.. I know it is method 3, but im confused about the requirements esp the RECORD OF NURSING EXPERIENCE (page 10) and EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION – NURSING EXPERIENCE (page 12).. i dont have any work experiences... i graduated 2008 in the Philippines... do i need to submit these forms? thank you very much.. can i send u email.. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org thank you very much! God bless
- May 2 by SofiepHi maria52181
I was about to ask dragon lady the same question. Anyways, did you apply to sit in lvn/pn already? How is it? I, myself is still waiting for the papers BRN was asking me to provide to re evaluate my education training or whatever. Graduated '07, took nclex rn 3times and failed. when i decided to take it again, heres comes this concurrency issue. I heard a lot of our kababayans who got denied coz of the concurrency issue or something like that.sigh That is why I'm planning to just challenge lpn/lvn for now.