1. I am going thru my initial licensing process in the USA (I am a Canadian RN). The state that I am looking to register for doesn't require CES or CFGNS. But I know I will want to apply to other states for endorsement. Would I need to provide the endorsed states with a CES?

    I am trying to figure out whether I should do the CES thru CFGNS even though my initial licensing doesn't require it.
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Depends on the state but several members have had to get CES when endorsing