Australian Diploma of nursing (enrolled nurse) USA equivalent

  1. Hi all, I'm new to the site so please forgive me if this question has already been answered, and if so, I can't find it anywhere so please point me in the right direction!

    I am wondering what the equivalent to ,y diploma is in the USA? I would be looking to work in Fl. I am willing to continue to study, and am wondering if I'm better off completing another two years here to become an RN, or if there's a shorter way to do it in Fl.

    I know you can be a diploma qualified RN over there, but the Fl nursing board website is not very helpful so any advice would be much appreciated!

    Thanks in advance,

  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   JustBeachyNurse
    Generally enrolled nurse overseas = licensed practical nurse in US. But there is no way to tell until your credentials are evaluated by an accepted outside source such as CGFNS CGFNS International " Global Credibility in Credentials Evaluation