Australian Diploma of nursing (enrolled nurse) USA equivalent

  1. 0
    Hi all, I'm new to the site so please forgive me if this question has already been answered, and if so, I can't find it anywhere so please point me in the right direction!

    I am wondering what the equivalent to ,y diploma is in the USA? I would be looking to work in Fl. I am willing to continue to study, and am wondering if I'm better off completing another two years here to become an RN, or if there's a shorter way to do it in Fl.

    I know you can be a diploma qualified RN over there, but the Fl nursing board website is not very helpful so any advice would be much appreciated!

    Thanks in advance,

  2. 2,054 Visits
    Find Similar Topics
  3. 1 Comments so far...

  4. 0
    Generally enrolled nurse overseas = licensed practical nurse in US. But there is no way to tell until your credentials are evaluated by an accepted outside source such as CGFNS CGFNS International — Global Credibility in Credentials Evaluation