Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 46Register Today!
- Apr 4 by yvonnegabriel.sbhi katana!
thank you for your reply. I am planning to apply an authorization to SAFH. Nad then apply for visa if i am lucky enough. Do u have any idea about the city of Bergen? is it a good city to live in? Coz it is the place i am planning to stay...
- Apr 4 by acebrianveralloHi Katana!
I just have a question on when the best time is to fly to Norway, like considering the airline ticket price. When will the best time be that we can take advantage of the lowest fares to Norway. I heard KLM Dutch Airlines is flying from Manila to a place in Norway( I forgot where exactly) but the price is around 50K one-way. Does it go any cheaper than that? Or will it still become more expensive? Thanks.
Btw, do you have any updates on SAFH's changed rules re: the need for 1 year nursing practice for nurses from outside the EU? God Bless you and your family!
- Apr 10 by andy429Hi guys!
do you have any idea where can I pay my Giro in bank here in the philippines?
- Apr 14 by Irish_rn77hello fellow nurses! anyone knows the steps on how to apply for SAK? Please, I need your help guys.. I already have the requirements but I don't know how and where to send it.. I'm a nurse from the Philippines. Any info would be a great help. thanks
- Apr 18 by r.u.seriusGot facebook?
Search for Filippinsk Sykepleiere
- Apr 22 by Nurse-kathI need a written plan for norwegian language urgently. Pls help me nurses. Please
- Apr 24 by Tulips993Hi,
I am nurse from Arabic country
Is it possible to get a job in Norway?
- Apr 25 by RDCHhi,
im a nurse here in the philippines interested in norway residency thru norwegian kanguagE. is it true that learning is free or i mean they offer free education for a year? is it renewable and still free? is it possible to find a job once landed in norway?
- Apr 30 by gemskyHi, I'm about to lodge my application now, but my problem lies with my housing accommodation which is one of the requirements to have a documentation of where to stay in Norway. I don't have agency/ consultancy firm that could assist me. Is anyone be of help please? Can you recommend any affordable place to stay in Oslo maybe? Thank you.
- May 2 by andy429HI! anyone knows how to make a written plan for norwegian language? and information about housing please.