Applying as a nurse in Norway,anyone else? - Page 33Register Today!
- Sep 1, '12 by buknitQuote from jabananaour safh application were computerized and yes we included our resume..thank u for your reply! did u use black or blue ink in filling up the safh application form? do we need to include our resume in the documents to be sent? wish me luck! i hope i can send my docs within this week!!!
- Sep 9, '12 by john_patrickuyhi. can i ask somethin'? what should be the first step in applying for a working visa in norway?? Thanks
- Sep 10, '12 by misheee_08read on the thread backwards..
- Sep 12, '12 by it'smeYENGQuote from jed101500Hi Jed: So these documents that you passed are all just photocopies or had it certified true copy/ red ribbon? ThanksHere are the documents that I sent:
Certificate OF Completetion
Certication Of Board Rating
Certification Of Passing
after I sent my giro it took approximately 2 months until i receive my Autorisasjon
I applied for Helsefegarbeider..
- Sep 14, '12 by jed101500@Yeng.. Certified True Copy.. Sorry for the late reply.. been very busy lately..
- Sep 17, '12 by it'smeYENGQuote from jed101500@Jed: Thanks for the response I will try as well to send my documents in SAFH. Did you apply for a licensure or authorisation as helsefagarbeider?@Yeng.. Certified True Copy.. Sorry for the late reply.. been very busy lately..
- Sep 18, '12 by misheee_08has anybody here applied thru relatives/friends in norway to SAFH?
has anybody been denied? on what grounds?
- Sep 19, '12 by buknitits been 1month and 7 days.. were still waiting for our invoice.... :-(
- Sep 19, '12 by misheee_08oh! i haven't received mine too! did you apply as gen nurse?
- Sep 19, '12 by it'smeYENGQuote from nursey0521Hi there,Hi! I just like to ask
is it necessary to pass the norwegian language proficiency test this october before I could apply as an auxiliary nurse?
Can I get part time jobs easily in norway when I get there?
thank you in advance..
What do you mean with "apply"? Apply for a job as auxillary nurse or apply for authorisation in safh to work as auxillary nurse? If you just want to apply for authorisation in safh, language is not a requirement yet but if you already have your authorisation as an auxillary nurse then passing the language profeciency is a requirement in most job offers. As for the part time job, the answer is it depends. There a many factors to consider, like location, type of part time job you wish to do, and importantly to the people you may know. I hope that answers your questions.