Predictor test(s) for AANPRegister Today!
- by graduateFNP Jun 25I was wondering if anyone can give advice on the predictor tests prior to taking the AANP exam. There are several out there (Fitzgerald, APEA, FamilyNPprep). I was wondering which tests you found most accurate and helpful and what your average scores were prior to taking the exam. (AANP also has a predictor exam, but you can only take it once). I want to make sure I'm ready before I sit for the actual exam
Thanks for the advice!
- 1,264 Views
- Jul 1 by mkarnsJust a note, AANPCP is the organization in charge of certification, not AANP. Thanks, and good luck!
- Jul 1 by dark10gableHollier is the way to go. Passed yesterday and to be honest it was quite easy. Knew I passed after question 110. Didn't study much did fitz if hollier did not elaborate on a certain area. Relax do ALL 1500 hollier questions and really understand the rationales and u will breeze through this entry level exam.
- Jul 1 by Cessna172I agree with dark10gable. If you look on my previous posts, I detailed my study method, which included using the APEA website's review questions and a few predictor tests. I personally liked the predictor tests and the question bank was valuable to my studying. I passed, so of course I'm happy with it, and I can recommend it with confidence. I also used the Fitz review book, which was helpful also.
- Jul 3 by graduateFNPThank you everyone for your responses! What percentage(s) were you scoring on the exams? I think they say anything over 65% is passing.