NP license in NJ and PA

  1. 0 I have my NJ license (APN) and my PA license (CRNP) I was able to have my NPI number reflect both license but cant seem to find out how to do this with my CDS and DEA numbers.
    Does anyone know if I need to apply for a second number (and pay the $731) or is there a way to just add another license number to the account?
    I reallllllly dont want to fork out another $731 so hopefully someone knows a secret that google just wont tell me LOL
    Thank you for all your help!!!!!!
  2. Visit  froggg123 profile page

    About froggg123

    froggg123 has '8' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'FNP'. From 'New Hampshire'; Joined Mar '06; Posts: 88; Likes: 31.

    1 Comments so far...

  3. Visit  juan de la cruz profile page
    You do have to apply for a separate DEA license in the other state if you are going to practice there. Change of address only applies to movement within state borders. See if your employer will pay for it.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors