Certification review courses

  1. I have a choice of AACN or Barkley. Does any one have any opinions or experience with either one of them? It is for psych. thanks
    •  
  2. 6 Comments

  3. by   lunaPNP
    I am taking a review course this weekend with Barkley (it's for peds, though). Barkley supposedly has a "99% pass rate." I plan on taking boards a week after the review. We'll see if that 99% is true or if I'm the other 1% ! I will let you know what I think.
  4. by   deb18
    thanks. good luck and let me know how the course goes.
  5. by   prairienp
    Quote from lunaPNP
    I am taking a review course this weekend with Barkley (it's for peds, though). Barkley supposedly has a "99% pass rate." I plan on taking boards a week after the review. We'll see if that 99% is true or if I'm the other 1% ! I will let you know what I think.
    FHEA is the best, I would suggest to others to ideally take the review course 6 weeks before your certification exam.
  6. by   deb18
    Unfortunately FHEA do not have a psych track. Anyone use ACCN review courses?
  7. by   lunaPNP
    Well, I did the review course through Barkley about a week and a half ago. It was a very good review course...very good at addressing target areas. I took boards today and passed! There were several questions on my boards that the instructor for Barkley said "were almost always" on boards. (Not word for word...but general theory).
  8. by   deb18
    Quote from lunaPNP
    Well, I did the review course through Barkley about a week and a half ago. It was a very good review course...very good at addressing target areas. I took boards today and passed! There were several questions on my boards that the instructor for Barkley said "were almost always" on boards. (Not word for word...but general theory).
    Congratulations. Thanks for the info:roll

close