WSSU's 2013 ABSN Program - Page 7Register Today!
- Oct 24, '12 by ddwillardJust joined this site after reading this feed! I was accepted into the ABSN starting in 2013 )) But no funding?? Really?? What do they expect us to do???
- Oct 24, '12 by interestedinabsnHas any accepted student received a call, letter or email from Baptist?
- Nov 14, '12 by idaniHi ddwillard, erin jane 1, snickersnacker, eacasu12 I was also accepted to the program and I was wondering if anyone has found housing or is looking for a roommate, I'll be moving to NC from NYC.
- Nov 21, '12 by bz122Hey guys, for those of you that were accepted, do you mind giving some background info? GPA and grades in pre-reqs, undergrad major, work experience, ect? Looking to get an idea of they type of people they have accepted. Congrats to all! Hope to be there next year!
- Nov 23, '12 by poniesoverpokerI'm in! I earned a degree in science ed and biology in 2006. All pre-reqs were earned prior to application and I had A's in them. I returned to take classes in 2012 and have taken a very rigorous schedule including Organic Chem I, II, and Lab, Medical Entomology, Molecular Diagnostics of Pathogens, etc. I also have conducted a good bit of independent research, worked as a high school science teacher, and director of a large veterinary facility. My cum. gpa is a 3.2 (was a 2.95 in first degrees (above 3.5 last 2 years) but been a 4.0 since returning to school this year).
- Nov 25, '12 by tjolive2Hello all,
I have not read all of the comments yet but I know the previous class did this so I was thinking all of the people who are accepted into the class starting January 2013 could get together in a facebook group. I will create the group and post the link here.
- Nov 25, '12 by tjolive2(to create the group I need to add at least one friend to it so if one person can just tell me their name so that I can friend you and then create the group, thanks!)
- Nov 26, '12 by poniesoverpokerLauren Allen (my FB picture is me jumping a horse)
- Nov 27, '12 by tjolive2ahh i couldnt find you. my name is terri jo oliver.try to find me, my picture is just my face and i have blonde hair. perhaps my town would come up under my info and it is "Albemarle, NC" or University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Nov 27, '12 by poniesoverpokeryou found me!