Stanly Community College Fall 2012 Nursing Students - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 27, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to NC Nursing programs.
- Mar 28, '12 by lauriebmooreCNAs are not required to be CPR certified at my company unless we are caring for patients under 18 years old. I had to pay for my own certification, which was like $35. I currently do not have any clients under 18. So if my certification would run out it is not mandatory to renew my CPR certification unless I get another client who is a minor.
- Mar 28, '12 by lauriebmooreThanks for looking this information up RT21! I will have to look into this.
- Apr 9, '12 by skeewee1990I paid like $55 in Cabarrus County at one of the Red Cross offices. It's for adults/kids and it's good for 2 years.
- Apr 9, '12 by skeewee1990Has anyone received any correspondence from Stanly...other than the initial acceptance letter?
- Apr 10, '12 by RT21I haven't received any other correspondence. I'm patiently waiting. I'm curious of the class schedule and what semester we'll actually start clinicals. Do you know of any other accepted nursing students in our class? I'm shocked that we haven't come across more on allnurses.
- Oct 15, '12 by sportigirl03I know this is really old and you are already in the nursing program at Stanly. I am considering doing the RT program or nursing program at Stanley and I am suck between the two. Why did you make the choice to leave RT and try Nursing? I know this might be personal buy was it pay, schedule I have the general Ed's for both programs but I am stuck maybe you can help me I live in charlotte also.Thank you,Sheena