Hi there! Here is my opinion of South College. I was one day from registering for classes and completely had this feeling that this school wasn't the best choice for these reasons:
- It's a private school so it cost more
- Completely unorganized, they forgot to even make sure I paid the application fee of $50
- As much as they glamorize that they cater to those who are looking for night classes, they tried to make me take day classes as I told them I was a working parent as most of the students are
- I already had a bachelors so I had most of the prereqs except for one semester.
- It's about $5,000 each semester no matter how many classes you take.
- Between that one semester and the nursing program
I was quoted about $25,000
- Everytime I went to the school they had different people working because people kept leaving
- And the kicker.......NONE OF THE CREDITS TRANSER ANYWERE!!
Personally if I'm going to spend $25,000 I need my credits to transfer to mars and back!!
As of right now I'm at AB Tech and I'm happy about my decision. I apply to the program in a couple weeks and will start the program next fall IF I get in. Had I had went to South College I would have finished a year sooner and $25,000 more in debt vs maybe less than half that at AB Tech. I hope this helps!!