Looking for Bilingual RN Job in Triad AreaRegister Today!
- by EmilyLucille523 Mar 4, '11If you know of a bilingual RN position (English/Spanish) in the Triad area, please post me. I've been trying to look for a nursing job where my fluent Spanish skills is used more often and is more appreciated. I currently work in Home Health full-time and prn on a Med/Surg floor. I have a total of 4 years of nursing experience (2 LPN, 2 RN), plus previous CNA experience as well as 8 hrs of pharmacy tech experience.
I really have a passion in working with the Hispanic community, especially in teaching. I've been told Public Health but can't seem to find a job posting on the internet for it.
So if you know anything, please post here!
- Mar 9, '11 by MotivatedOneTry Baptist Hospital or Forsyth Medical Center...Be sure to mention your fluency in Spanish on your resume. I don't think they have specific postions for a bilingual nurse but I'm sure your fluency would be appreciated considering both have a high number of spanish speaking patients.
- Mar 9, '11 by nyanbensmommy1you can try high point regional as well.. they've been posting alot of new positions these past few weeks.. I'm sure one of them have to be for bilingual.
- Mar 29, '11 by ninaricciGuilford County had postings for community health nurses very very recently. You might check their site. good luck to you!
- Jun 30, '11 by hellolisyDid you already find a job??? There is a part-time position day/evening shift Monday - Friday and one weekend out of the month as an OB Hispanic Educator. We are RNs that also do the teaching and assist the Spanish-Speaking patients. Please apply if interested at Wakemed Raleigh Campus!!!