ECU Alternative Entry MSN Program - Fall 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 30 by steve21021No, I haven't heard a thing. They said it would be likely in mid February if I heard anything. The only thing that I have heard is that they lost a few spots from the previous year and the same things that they looked for last year are also in effect. This makes me a little angry because I was told that they exclusively closed it off to only in state NC residents for the first time ever last year. Being from out of state, that would have been good information to know.
- Feb 12 by JDenis94Anybody hear anything yet?
- Feb 12 by KJohnson2013Got my acceptance letter today!!
- Feb 12 by TMoore17Kjohnson,
That's great!! I'm waiting to hear as well. I am assuming you are going to accept!?!?
- Feb 13 by KJohnson2013Yes, I will be accepting! I hope you get yours soon! I live in greenville, so I'm sure that's why the letter came in the mail so quickly.
- Congrats!!! I'm in Raleigh, so hopefully mine is not far behind.
- Wait list
- KJohnsono you mind sharing when the deposit is due so I have some idea of how long I'll be waiting to hear about a spot?Thanks.
- Feb 13 by ncnative2I got my acceptance letter today! From NC and went to ECU for undergrad, but got into Columbia's program in NYC, so I will more than likely decline ECU. Either way, congratulations to everyone that got in!
- Feb 14 by JDenis94NcNative:
Congrats on getting accepted--to both places! And in total selfishness, I hope you do decline! (I'm on the waiting list.) Anyone else hear anything?