Duke Snip interviewRegister Today!
- by mklee May 4, '11Hi everyone!
I just got called to interview for Duke's Snip program in the Ped bone marrow transplant unit! I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this floor and what it's like. Also does anyone have any tips for interviewing with Duke? Thanks!
- May 12, '11 by danielle614I also received an interview for the same! If you hear anything please let me know! I am from NJ so I dont know many people in the area to even ask. Good Luck!
- May 24, '11 by mkleeHow did your interview go?? I thought the unit was amazing!
- May 28, '11 by danielle614I just had mine on thursday. It was amazing! I loved the unit!! We should be hearing next week right about the positions?
- May 31, '11 by mkleeYeah they told me June 1st or 2nd, so we could hear tomorrow! Good luck!
- Jun 1, '11 by danielle614Good luck to you too! Let me know if you hear anything!
- Jul 13, '11 by tana_sou@ Mklee and danielle614 I just recently applied to the Duke SNIP fall cohort and I was wondering how did the application/interview process go? Did you have you senior preceptorship/prior experience in the unit that you interview for? Did you get to interview to your 1st and/or 2nd choice or something other?
Any answers, tips, or comments is greatly appreciated. I'm moving to NC within the next couple months and I'm finding that like here in OH it appears to be very competitive for new grads in NC also. I'm just trying to prepare myself just in case I here back from Duke.
- Jan 27, '12 by rn8621I am applying for Duke and wanted to know if Duke covers/reinburses the cost of travel for their New Grad RN interview and if they provide relocation assistance? I have several interviews with different hospitals in the area and am worried about travel costs since I am out of state.