cape fear community college for 2013 ? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 19 by BlondiegirlWhat are everyone's scores looking like? I wish they would mail the letters by the weekend! That would be so awesome because the wait is killing me.
- Mar 19 by CFCC13That's weird -I got a letter in the mail for point count review last year but this year I got an email only. They also told me today we would get letters by the 1st week in April at the latest! Hopefully it's not that long! Considering Thursday is the last day for count review! I wonder why each counselor says something a little different? Good luck everyone!
- CFCC13-Are you already a student at cape fear? I'm not, so if you are, that could be why you got an e-mail and I got a letter....
- Mar 19 by Blondiegirlmmtnurse,
I'm actually a student at UNCW but hoping to get into cape fears ADN program this year. I'm very nervous though because I have 345 points and I just hope thats enough! I have been reading about people in the past getting in with 338 and such but I know they are accepting 10 less people this year. However, the number of people in the applicant pool is less too.. so fingers crossed! This whole wait for the letter is consuming my mind!
- I'm sure you'll make it in! Good luck though!
- Mar 20 by CFCC13mmtnurse7- That makes sense, I took my prerequisites at CFCC so I am a student already. You will definitely make it in with 381!
Blondiegirl- When I asked yesterday about them taking 10 less she said it's actually the same it's just that 10 spots are held for the LPN transfer students so this years packet says 70 instead of 80 (like last year) which is why I got confused! I have a 342 :/ so I am really nervous! Hopefully the scores look the same aslast year and we both get in!
Being an alternate wouldn't be the end of the world but it would pretty much be moreeeee waiting ahh!
*Fingers crossed* for us!
If I get in I would also love to meet some people this summer also and maybe we will be able to help each other study along the way!
- Mar 20 by Blondiegirlmmtnurse, thanks I'm hoping so! And CFCC13, 342 is still good it's still higher than last years that got in but I'm right in your same boat almost so I do have my fingers crossed we get in. And yes being an alternate would just be moreee agony!! I would like to meet people as well. I've heard how tough this program is and it would be great to have other students to study and talk with! Good luck to everyone!!!!
- Mar 20 by Jessie309Went in for my point count yesterday. I'm sitting at 334. I feel like I'm right on the cusp...maybe I will get alternate. I hear that all alternates usually get in. Really hoping to get in..I don't want to wait another year lol!!!