Anyone accepted to the Fall 2011 DCCC Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
- by jha8966 Mar 15, '11Just wanted to see if there was anyone out there that had been accepted into the Fall 2011 DCCC (Davidson County Community College) ADN program? Or anyone that is currently attending?
- May 17, '11 by bluecrush59I was accepted to the Fall 2011.
- May 17, '11 by jha8966I am getting excited, but also nervous. I don't know about you, but things don't seem like they are very organized at the school. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting started!!!
- May 19, '11 by bluecrush59I was trying to figure out how to email you privately but no such luck??
Have you heard anything about DCCC or GTCC, I am still on the fence... but need to make a final decision this month. I did my pre-reqs mostly at Davidson, so I am comfortable there but GTCC is closer to my house- really all I have to go off of. Any advice or thoughts? I haven't heard anything about either, I wish one didn't have summer school...
Congratulations by the way!
- May 19, '11 by jha8966Well, I was pretty much in the same boat. I took all of my pre-req's at DCCC, so I felt comfortable there. I applied to DCCC, FTCC, & GTCC and was accepted at all 3. I have talked to people that are currently in programs at all schools and it sounds like I get something different about all and the common theme is that it's going to be tough no matter where I choose. Before making my decision I took in consideration where I would be doing clinicals, how far I would have to drive and pass/fail rate. In the end, I figure that students graduate from the programs all of the time, so it can be done. I also agree with you on the summer school! No stopping once you start. Let me know what you decide and Good luck!
- Jun 13, '11 by bluecrush59What city do you live in? Lexington? I am leaning towards DCCC... going there tomorrow for the drug/criminal background check!
- Jun 13, '11 by bluecrush59Anyone else out there starting at Davidson County Community College (DCCC) Fall 2011??
- Jun 13, '11 by jha8966I live in Trinity. I will be going tomorrow as well.
- Jan 4 by bshuffler4248Hey there! Does anyone know what the average TEAS V score is for those accepted into DCCC's ADN and/or LPN program??