- by Mira Jun 18, '03Hi all! Anyone working/have worked/going to work in the NICU of Mt.Sinai?Please share some info. Thanks a lot.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=38810©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,122 Views
- Jun 20, '03 by Miraoh well,probably they are working too hard and no time to visit this site.
- Jul 7, '03 by MiraI`m hoping Mt.Sinai-Chicago is not blacklisted by the NICU nurses in America, because I`m looking forward to working there by the end of this year.
- Jul 7, '03 by NICU_NurseUnfortunately, this forum is still growing! Hang in there!
- Jul 7, '03 by MiraThanks Kristi,I`m still hanging:chuckle
- Jul 7, '03 by nicudaynurseCorrect me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mt Sinai one of the top NICU's in the country??
- Jul 9, '03 by MiraI think it`s Mt. Sinai-NYC(top10).