Welcome, New York Nurses! - Page 19Register Today!
- Jul 2, '09 by LovetoTravel2001Anyone know how much experience you have to have in order to get a per diem job? I am a new grad starting in a hospital next week but I have a lot of loans to pay....
- Jul 9, '09 by CmineiroGood day everyone! i'm so glad there is such a network community for nurses! i've got my license jul/2009 and i'm in process of placing resumes and just waiting for some interviews! wish me luck everyone!
"They asked me why didnt i go to medical school instead of nursing? i replied " I prefer a more challenging job!" lol
I love nursing!
- Jul 9, '09 by Cmineiroim here im here!!! LI LPN yay!!!
- Nov 7, '09 by DislikesNYSHI TED -FROM DIANE
- Jul 4, '10 by beckster_01Hello all, new grad from Rochester here! Anxiously awaiting my NCLEX results, heres praying that in two days I can officially call myself an RN :-o
- Oct 4, '10 by sleepysnrjust passed my NCLEX PN 2 weeks ago hello fellow nurses!!!
- Nov 26, '10 by nutty12Congratulations sleepysnr!!!! Good luck in finding a job!!!
- May 2, '12 by sharlexI did it! Yeah! I passed the NCLEX-RN for NY last week!!! Thank you Lord!