University of Rochester Accelerated Nursing Program - ABPNN - page 99
I just got accepted into U of R's accelerated bachelors nursing program. Just wanted to start a thread to see who else is going there!... Read More
- 0Sep 25, '12 by emilykbI am also from the Rochester area, but I went to undergrad in North Carolina. I went to high school in Avon and I'm currently living there (I'll be moving to the city in January). Apparently I haven't posted enough on the website for me to be able to use the direct messaging on this site. I'll join the new thread and give you my email address. Can't wait for this to start! I'm nervous though haha
- 1Sep 26, '12 by hippocraticrushCongratulations!!! Emilykb and Lovelady12,
I also received an phone call today that I've been accepted to the accelerate program. Indeed-in the next 12 months of the program and many following months we will be like family. Hope we can start getting to know each other. I will be moving from Northern California. Do you have any plan or ideas where to live or any advice? I've never to Rochester before...frankly feeling bit nervous yet very happy that the opportunity finally open.
BTW, i may be reach at [email protected]
Good luck everyone...
- 0Sep 26, '12 by emilykbHi Jen!
Congratulations!!!!! There is another forum for the Spring 2013 cohort:
Do you think we should start a Facebook page?
- 0Sep 26, '12 by lovelylady12Hi Jen Congratulations! I am from the Rochester area and I'd love to give you whatever insight can to make your move from Cali a little easier! Let me know and I can shoot you an e-mail.
Hi again Emily! I started a Facebook group so we can all stay connected. Woohoo how exciting! I am nervous too lol glad I am not the only one freaking out. I talked to a girl who went through the program that I went to HS with and she gave me a lot of good advice/insight I can share with you guys if you're interested or have any questions she was really helpful being that she went through the program herself.
Let me know, and now that I have both of your e-mails, mine is [email protected] and we can stay connected. I will post the link to the Facebook page below. Talk to you both soon )
University of Rochester ABPNN January 2013 cohorts
Hope everyone is still hearing good news, and feel free to join the group on Facebook!!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 30, '12 : Reason: link to FB remnoved as per Terms of Service
- 0Sep 27, '12 by emilykbJen,
I am also from the Rochester area, I'm pretty familiar with it, and I'll do my best to give you advice. I'm from the country, though, so I might not be as much help
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] or join the Facebook page
Andrea: I'd love to hear how your friend's experience was! I haven't heard directly from anyone who has been in the program, and I'm curious to know more about it.