Transferring credits

  1. Am into my second year of my nursing degree in UK, am married to a US citizen and due to family circumstances we might have to emigrate to New York. Would it be possible for me to transfer my credits? As I would be eligible for permanent resident status, what sort of funding will I be eligible for?

    Thanks a lot
  2. Visit Lisa05 profile page

    About Lisa05

    Joined: Jul '12; Posts: 2


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    My suggestion is contact nursing schools where you are planning on living because training in the UK to totally different to the USA and things may not move across like credits. Again depending on school there may be scholarships but really you may find you have to support yourself through it and may even have to start all over again and do their prerequisites .
  4. by   Lisa05
    Thanks a lot for your reply