Suny Downstate Rn-Bsn 2012 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by mo2rn Sep 16, '11Hello everyone i have started this thread as i would like to reach out to prospective and current Suny downstate RN-bsn 2012 applicants.I figure we can help each other and even answer each others questions. I graduated this pass may 2011 from Queensborough's Asn nursing program and passed my boards in July i wanted to have a seamless transition to the bsn, however that was not to be.So i look forward to starting next fall.I am currently taking my final pre-reqs needed.OK here goes my questions .
Does downstate have a evening program?
Has anyone applied as yet?
Is anyone familiar with the program? (current or past student)
Thanks for your time and we will have almost a year to go through the process together wishing everyone the best of luck.
- Sep 16, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to NY Nursing Programs Discussion forum for better response.
- Sep 17, '11 by mo2rnAny Downstate hopefuls, would really like to go through the process with the potential 2012 students
- Sep 28, '11 by Emer1234Im in the application process.. So many different steps in this process it's draining. Anyone know what is a good book to buy to prepare for the TEAS exam?
- Oct 23, '11 by nurseaigMo2rn Hi. How are u? I was wondering if U submitted ur application for SUNY Downstate ?
- Oct 24, '11 by mo2rnI am in process as i am now taking the final pre-reqs. But i am now looking at other schools because i really wanted an evening program.i am still gonna apply
- Dec 30, '11 by EuropeanI just finished the checklist today for the fall2012 app. Let's see what happens.
- Dec 31, '11 by felheartI plan to apply here for my RN-BSN degree once i finish my ASN degree at Lagcc. Does anyone have any link for the list of transferable credits specially the computer science course because I'm kind of confused if I should take computer technology course(no prerequisite) or computer science course(prerequisite is precalculus).
- Dec 31, '11 by mo2rnI think its just a basic or introduction to computers that you need.But to be absolutely sure contact the school
- Dec 31, '11 by felheartI guess I'll register for an intro course(by the time i graduate, I have 89 credits=all pre-preuquisites). Is it true that they favor minority students?- because I am.