St. Paul's School of Nursing Fall 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 23, '12 by Primadon22Thank you!!!That's actually good news! I have my fingers crossed! You must be so excited! megg is also on the waiting list, so hopefully she just read your post also!
- Aug 29, '12 by Southern_87Can anyone please answer this question with tomorrow being the first day of class to we have wear all white sneakers tomorrow or the shoe doesn't matter because I can never contact anyone by phone
- Aug 29, '12 by nittany5018It doesn't matter for classes, I asked yesterday. They will let you know the specific ones that you need for clinical though.
- Aug 29, '12 by aniscaoPlease help Iím losing my mindÖ I have submitted all my paper work by august 15 I knew it was already too late for the fall semesterÖ now Iím thinking about the spring semester, but that does not stop me from been anxious to death Ö Iím honestly losing sleep over the wait. My question is how long you had to wait before you get the phone call? Did you know that you were going to get in? Are you a transfer student? Was your GPA solid?
I did everything that they told me to before the deadline.
Thanks for sharing.
- Aug 29, '12 by Primadon22What is it your anxious about?
- Aug 29, '12 by kcolganHi All, I am taking my hesi exam next Friday (Staten Island) and I am a bit nervous. I have been studying for the past 2 weeks and taking all the online practice test I can find. I am trying to get in the spring semester. Can someone please tell me what I can expect.
- Aug 29, '12 by Primadon22The math was mostly fractions, know them and you will be good.
- Aug 31, '12 by kcolganHi, I was wondering what type of calculator can be used for the Hesi (Staten Island)? Do they provide one? Does it give the function of neg & positive? Thanks for all your help.
- Aug 31, '12 by aniscaoI'm anxious because I’m waiting to get a call from them about acceptance or … I don’t know… I would like to know how long did it take others to wait…and what factors at this point that can make them reject my application.
- Sep 2, '12 by Victory7I know exactly how you feel. I was feeling the same way a month ago. Waiting for that phone call was not easy. What help me was alot of prayer and thinking positive. The entire process took at least three weeks. I hope you get phone call very soon.