Pace University CDP Fall 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by amchugh209FYI- I called Pace today because I have not gotten ANY written confirmation to date that I was accepted, only verbal, so I wanted to see what was going on. They said they are behind in getting letters out but told me that they are being sent next week... so for anyone who is still waiting, maybe you will find out you get in next week! Fingers are crossed for you all!
- Apr 27, '12 by dbabklynThanks for the update. I look forward to bugging them next week
- Apr 27, '12 by genaluvyahi guys,
everyone on this chat have convinced me to apply for accelerated programs. i wasn't sure if nursing was my niche and i decided to start a lpn program. i will be finished in july.
i sent out my application to pace yesterday and my transcripts were sent out today. i also applied to several other programs such as liu, adelphi and mount st vincents. i hope i get into a program at one of those schools. good luck to everyone who got accepted to a program so far. good luck to everyone still waiting and remember to stay positive.
if accepted into a program and if you haven't done so already, can you post your gpa and pre-req grades.
- May 1, '12 by Gobbstopperokay, so i finally have an update. i applied back in november, and haven't heard anything since. i kept calling the office, and they would say "2 weeks you'll have a decision" or "your application is currently in committee review", etc.
so one day last month, i finally got the guts up to say "you have been telling me 2 weeks for 3 months now!" the lady took my email address down, and within a day i was emailed by someone named lindsay bennett. she said she was sorry and that i would hear in a couple weeks.
a month goes by, and i finally email her yesterday asking if she had a decision yet, as other schools are already deciding and i need to plan my future! i got an email today......
i am being invited for an interview! she said she thought someone had already told me.....
so yay! life is a little more smooth now. only problem is i live in california, so hopefully they do phone interviews!
the only thing i'm worried about was this little sentence: "we have to make arrangements with the nursing staff for the interviews, so we appreciate your patience". so hopefully things go a little smoother and it doesn't turn out i didn't get to interview because they didn't tell me when it was.
- May 2, '12 by mh527Hello All,
I applied to the program in the beginning of April and had all of my documents in by April 19th, I just was notified yesterday that I was accepted to the program! I am wondering if anyone who's been accepted has created a facebook group yet?
- May 4, '12 by amchugh209Has anyone received a letter from them? I found out I was accepted verbally over a month ago and still nothing. I have called twice since then and was assured I would be getting my letter the next week. I was accepted to NYU and the deposit is due next week. I can't simply go by a verbal acceptance alone as I have been burned by another college in the past. This is so frustrating!!!!
- May 4, '12 by clam151543Maybe you can go directly to the school and ask for a hard copy of the acceptance. If they have already accepted you, I don't see why they wouldn't just make a copy of the acceptance letter and give it to you. Good luck!
- May 5, '12 by mh527@amchugh209- I also received verbal confirmation earlier this week and I received my acceptance package in the mail on Friday, May 4th. If you go on to the website pace.edu/gradaccepted you can view the steps you need to complete before enrollment. There is a $200 deposit and you also need to set up your username/password for your pace portal account. If you search on whitepages.pace.edu you can find your username and your default password is just your first and last initials and your DOB in the format MM/DD/YY once you log on to PACE portal you can click the enrollment/registration link and it will bring you to a page that confirms your acceptance. Hopefully you'll receive your acceptance package in the mail soon!
- May 9, '12 by amchugh209Mh527 thank you so much for the info. I officially confirmed my enrollment in the program online and paid my deposit. Now I can relax! I meet with the advisor on May 24th.
- May 9, '12 by mh527No problem! good luck! I can't wait til we start, September seems like so far away. Does anyone know if there is an orientation and if so when?