Pace ABSN program starting 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 11, '12 by Kiki22889I got in!!!!!!!! Kinda weird though- I didnt receive any letters or acceptance packages yet all I got was an email from an advisor asking if I had any questions! Then again, I am out of town for the weekend and maybe my boyfriend at home missed it ... but yippieeee!!!!!!! Cannot wait to start I am SO excited!
Good luck to everyone else!!
- Nov 24, '12 by flareitI'm applying for fall 2013. I'd love to know others who are applying as well. I'm excited and anxious all in one and looking for a new career!
- Dec 2, '12 by bemalHi
I'm also thinking about applying to Pace for fall 2013.
I'm finishing my last two prerequisites now.
Does anyone knows how soon we can send application for Fall 2013?
- Dec 3, '12 by theNicoleHey bemal,
I was in the same situation like you a year ago: I also had two prerequisites to finish and I was applying for the Fall (2012) semester. I ended up not getting in for the Fall 2012 semester, but I got in for Spring 2013 semester and will be starting in January. I turned in my application in March before the Fall semester. Even though I applied pretty late, I figured that I might have a shot for getting in in the Fall because of Pace's rolling admissions...but spots can get filled quickly, especially when there are people like me who applied for Fall and got rolled over to the Spring because the Fall cohort was filled up. My advice is to submit your application early. You can always mark the classes you haven't taken as "in progress" and submit your final transcript ASAP after finishing the prerequisites. Hope this helps!
- Dec 3, '12 by bemalHi Nicole,
Thank you for the advise.
Do you know how long it take for Pace to send the decision after you submit the application.
And also, once you get accepted how fast you need to make a decision.
I applied to Downstate SUNY and I don't think they send decision till February/ March.
Congratulations on your acceptance ))
- Dec 4, '12 by theNicoleHi bemal,
You're welcome! I found out the admissions decision in late August. They required that I reply with my decision within 3-4 weeks.
- Dec 4, '12 by bemalOk, so I think I will apply end of this month. I will have my final transcript ready.
Did u chose the one year program or two?
I have a three year old son and I'm due with my next baby in April. I'm not sure if I can handle 1 year, even though I have a great support from my husband and my parents
- Dec 5, '12 by theNicoleI chose the 1-year program
- Dec 21, '12 by Miss.Smiles85Hey all! I am a previous CDP student, any questions about the program feel free to ask. Good luck!Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Dec 21, '12 : Reason: ToS--remove BST request