NYU ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Nov 18, '12 by san0008Does anyone know what we are supposed to do after paying the deposit? I just paid my deposit but don't know what to do next. what's our next step with orientation and registration? do we need to provide proof of immunization to MMR?
- Nov 19, '12 by bleedgangreen21san0008 - I just received an email from NYU with links to health forms that we need to complete and submit, so that is the next step i guess...
other than that, nothing else has changed except for the fact that I now have access to NYU's off-campus housing listings
- Nov 19, '12 by smichaudSan0008,Like bleedgangreen21, I too recieved the same immunization email. Also you should be receiving your financial aid award email in a few days and some more emails about orientation and registration, etc. Congrats by the way!!
- Nov 19, '12 by lahhereAnyone get acceptance emails today? (Monday)
- Nov 19, '12 by san0008bleedgangreen21, smichaud- Thanks for your reply. I just received the immunization email as well. Yeah I guess we will soon receive more emails about orientation and registration. thanks a lot!! and congrats to you too!!
- Nov 19, '12 by jhlucchesino!! hoping tomorrow...
- Nov 20, '12 by tm10016Is anyone reapplying for the second time & got in ?
- Nov 20, '12 by LM NYHello everyone! I was wondering how many of you are coming in as transfer students and NOT accelerated?
- Nov 20, '12 by hopefulapplicantI applied as a second degree transfer student (already have a bachelors but do not have the pre-reqs completed). If accepted, they give you time to complete the pre-reqs at NYU before beginning the accelerated program.
Admissions told me that another batch of decisions would go out today.
- Nov 20, '12 by LM NYThank you hopefulapplicant. I am coming in as a transfer student that has majority of prerequisites completed, but do not have a bachelors from before. I wonder how they split up the groups.