NYU ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Nov 15, '12 by jhlucchesi@bayarea- I applied priority and haven't heard yet so I don't think it's just regular decision people that haven't heard! I just want to know! I applied mid sept!
- Nov 15, '12 by hopefulapplicantFor those who said you applied priority decision did it say that in your Albert account? I applied before the priority deadline but it says 'regular decision' in my account. I called admissions and they told me that everyone's says 'Notification Plan: Regular Decision,' I would just like to confirm...?
- Nov 15, '12 by brooklyn2012Hello all,
I received an acceptance e-mail today for the Jan. 2013 ABSN program.
They asked that I give them my decision by 12/4.
I imagine more people will be told after they have a count of who has accepted/declined from this first round.
good luck to all.....
- Nov 15, '12 by RhodyRedHopeful applicant- I applied on 9/30 and was in the priority pool. Despite that, my Albert page said I was "regular Decision" so I called them about that. They told me the system doesn't have a "priority" tag to put in Albert system. The "regular" tag is just by default. Don't worry, if you applied by 10/1 you should be good! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
- Nov 15, '12 by jhlucchesihopefulapplicant- same here! i called about the "regular decision" part of albert and they said everyone's says that. Glad other people had that concern as well. I have my fingers crossed for all of us who haven't heard yet. uhgg!!!
- Nov 15, '12 by nycnursetobe2014Has anyone who applied regular decision (Nov 1 deadline) been accepted yet?
- Nov 15, '12 by skorpiosxivI applied for reg. decision - still waiting!
- Nov 15, '12 by BayArea510@RhodyRed - Wow, a 3 hour commute. Imagine if classes are everyday... I commend you, I would never be able to do that.
- Nov 15, '12 by ssv78hopefulapplicant, early decision is just for freshman, not accelerated. they do have a priority deadline so that you hear earlier rather than later, but everyone who is not a freshman is regular decision. does that make sense? good luck to you and all!