Mount Sinai Medical Center Med/Surg unitRegister Today!
- by mayongname Sep 18, '12Hello everyone! Can anybody please discuss any info about how is it working as an RN at a med surg unit at mt sinai. You can discuss how your usual day goes, nurse patient ratio; do you have CNA's helping you out? am vs night shift, or any other info that would help a new RN be successful at that unit. New and veteran RNs are welcome. Can't wait to get this thread started! Thank you in advance for all your tips and advice!
- Sep 19, '12 by shadownessI'm sorry I dont have any information for you but I have also applied to Mt Sinai. Do you know how long it takes on average for them to get back to you about your application? I tried to call HR/Nurse Recruitment but they told me they cant give me any time frame of how long itll take.
- Sep 19, '12 by shadownessdelete some inbox messages I dunno if my pm went through
- Sep 19, '12 by mayongnameI did already please check your inbox.
- Sep 28, '12 by newgradnurse21Hey does anyone know how long it takes after you get a hiring packet for them to give you a start date? I got a hiring packet and transferred my license to NY but I just want to know when they will let me know when I will start? How long is that process on average?
- Oct 2 by NycRN88I would also like to know how long it takes after receiving the hire package. whats the process like from interviewing to hiring.
- Oct 2 by ggabri07After you have successfully interviewed and awarded the position it can take up 3 weeks for everything to get finalized. They have to do a background check and have you complete an employee physical. Also, as part of their background check they will contact two of your past supervisors for a reference.