Laguardia Community CollegeRegister Today!
- by mzthang2260 Mar 22, '11Anyone here go to Lagcc who is taking scb204 this semester or plan on taking it in the summer? Or anyone who took it last semester? Iam hoping to take it in the summer and have already started studying.
- Mar 23, '11 by j2mp79I took SCB204 at LaGuardia this past fall. Questions about the class? Happy to answer anything I can.
- Mar 23, '11 by mzthang2260Who was your professor? Did you find the nervous system to be challenging? Do you still have your text books? Or did you sell them?
- Mar 23, '11 by j2mp79I had Prof. ***** for lecture and Prof. Ortiz for lab. I'd say the nervous system was probably the most challenging part of 204.
I do still have my book as I'm planning on reviewing the material again - it's hard to remember everything. I'd recommend buying the text as well if you're going into the nursing program - I think it's definitely one that you'll refer back to.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 6, '11 : Reason: name removed
- Apr 5, '11 by mzthang2260Does *** write a full set of notes on the board at each class meeting? Or does she just talk and use power points?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 6, '11 : Reason: name removed
- Apr 6, '11 by j2mp79Prof. **** just talked and used PowerPoint for the most part; every once in awhile she'd write a few notes on an overhead to emphasize something in particular.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 6, '11 : Reason: name removed
- Apr 6, '11 by Silverdragon102can i remind everyone of terms of service of the site and not to name instructors etc from your course.
no potentially libelous information about specific schools, instructors, or health care facilities/entities should be posted in these forums. while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
1. it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
2. while this site is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
3. please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
- Jan 10 by ruwanthicaI am a candidate for spring 2013.Could any one guide me what was lagcc cut off GPA for RN program in past few semesters. My GPA is 3.93 and so much worring about get in.. please let me know what you know..
- Jan 12 by SimplytashaWondering the same thing. Chances are nobody will answer our question.
- Jan 12 by SimplytashaI have been wondering the same thing as you. I have asked many people. Nobody wants to give a response or be helpful. So it looks like we will just have to wait until February 4.