Kingsborough Nursing Fall Semester 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 8, '12 by ERC11235Hey guys. I took the NLN this Jue and am pretty bummed about it. I got a score of 123. I did miserably in English and Math but was surprisingly in the 91st percentile for Science. I have an A minus in Sci 25 and Bio 11, An A in English 2 and Bio 12, and A + in both Psych 100 and 32. My Sociology and English 1 grades transferred over from Hunter and I believe they were both B's. I have an overall GPA of 3.933 and although an A- is the lowest grade I've gotten at Kingsborough, I am stressed about getting into Nursing. How did everyone else do?
- Jul 9, '12 by NySubiQuote from Samantha02I saw the same thing. Hopefully we will get something this week. I also went to the nursing department a few days ago and they said that the grades didn't come in yet and that some of the staff is still on vacation. I asked if the school switching from esims to cuny first would have an affect on when we receive our letters and they said no. Hopefully we'll get something soon.From previous posts I have read on here last year around this time students were receiving their acceptance letters around JUL 14... Good luck everyone!
- Jul 9, '12 by dorothydumplingI got my letter of admission to the pre-clinical component last week, but that's probably on a different schedule from you guys.
- Jul 10, '12 by NYzMikeyDorothy,
My heart jumped when I read the beginning of your post. Then I saw "pre-clinical" and it crashed right back down. What a tease lol. Anyway congratulations and don't take any s*** from Sci 25.
- Jul 10, '12 by Samantha02Have you guys been checking degree audit and transcripts on esims?
- Jul 10, '12 by ERC11235I've been checking my degree audit but it still says undeclared health nursing
- Jul 10, '12 by NySubiNothing from esims would change, it's no longer working. We have to wait until Cuny First is up. Check your Kbcc email, it should give you a date of when it should be okay to log onto cuny first. Mines said the 16th, I don't know if it is different for others.
- Jul 10, '12 by NySubiAnytime Samantha. I read the post from last year. It looks like they received their acceptance around the 14-15th. I have a class on Thursday, I'll drop by the department to see if there is any news. I'll keep you guys posted
- Jul 13, '12 by NySubiI wasn't able to make it on Thursday but I called today and no one answered. I hate playing the waiting game. I just want to know already :-/