Hunter College GPA and NLN exam scores - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 8 by :)555U guys might be correct.. But this is the first time hunterbusing opened this 3 year program.. Here aren't that many pre reqs.. But still it kinda a heart breaking knowing that there are about only 50 seat available..
- Mar 21 by WhatawasteI spoke to the nursing advisor today and she said that the applicant pool for the accelerated program is about the same this year as it was last year. ~200 applicants for 30 seats.
- Mar 21 by perks1114Whatawaste - did you apply for the accelerated program?
- Apr 11 by WhatawasteYes, I did apply to the accelerated program
- May 6 by izabetI got in with 3.8 and 151, but from what I've gathered from my classmates, GPA is weighted more heavily than NLN. One admitted student got only 120 on the NLN, but she had a 3.9.