Have any of you just taken the NLN exam in January 2013 for KBCC nursing program?Register Today!
- by hotnurse77 Jan 17Hey Guys,
Have any of you just taken NLN exam this January 2013 for Kingsborough Community college? How did you guys do?
I am freaking nervous now. Cannot fall asleep at night,lol
I know there are a few ppl got 150. Do you guys have any idea that what the average composite score is to get in?
- Jan 21 by rajacicHey I did on the 8th.. I got a 125, how about you? How did you do in sci 25?
- Jan 24 by hotnurse77I got an A in science 25.
Do you know how this website works? I dont get any alert when you relied me or left a comment.
- Jan 24 by RoussHey guys! How much is the program including prerequisites? I can't find anything on their website. Thanks!
- Jan 26 by hotnurse77You mean the tuition? I think you can find it from its website under tuition. I think it is about $2000 for for full time one semester, and you can have summer and winter classes free if you do full time in spring and fall semesters.
- Jun 14 by DuHef89what is a decent score to get in the program?
- Jun 14 by DuHef89did anyone get notice of acceptance yet?
- Jun 15 by nursingstudentjessI think a 120 or better, letters go out in 2-3 weeks!
- Jun 15 by DuHef89How many people took the nln exam?? did the ppl that took it in January find out if they got accepted yet??
- Jun 18 by nursingstudentjessThe students that took the exam in January did find out if they were accepted and started the first semester in the spring. I knew a few people who started in spring.