Good NCLEX review center in New York?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Good NCLEX review center in New York? in New York Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I just got a mail saying I am eligible to take my NCLEX exam. Now I'm looking for a good review...by ladylibra018 Sep 28, '12I just got a mail saying I am eligible to take my NCLEX exam. Now I'm looking for a good review center that could help me. I searched google it give me kaplan hurst and feuer. Reviews are good for a week. Is there any review center that would last for a month or so?
Beside that three review center can you guys suggest other review center? I prefer a live class not online.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=789289©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,500 Views
- Sep 28, '12 by Romans 8:28I know of someone who reviewed with Ready To Pass and she passed with 75q. You can look up the company online. If I am not mistaken, it is located in Long Island.
- Sep 29, '12 by 3TriagesHi there!,
I enrolled with Ready to Pass last year. They are a God sent. I took the NCLEX 2 months later and passed on 83 questions. I felt confident entering and leaving the examination room. They have a 5 week course which I would recommend. You learn the material a lot better. The instructors are very professional and knowledgeable. There are 2 instructors who teach the class. They are very patient and helpful. There is also a 5 day course. Here is their information:
Ready to Pass
300 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 120
West Hempstead, NY 11552
Ready to Pass - NCLEX Review Courses
Hope this helps. Good luck :-)
- Sep 29, '12 by RNBeanMy school paid for our class to take the Kaplan course; I personally thought the class was a waste of time, but the kaplan test bank was worth its weight in gold. And since my access to the test bank ended before I was taking the NCLEX a friend told me you could call and extend your access for no additional cost and she was right. The text bank mirrored the exam in my opinion, I passed on the first try in 75 questions and the test took me maybe an hour... Good luck!!
- Oct 1, '12 by 987!I took the NCLEX and passed first time with 75 questions. :
I did hurst online review. I honestly feel if it was not for Hurst I dont think I would have passed, or atleast not in 75 questions. Hurst gives a great CONTENT review. The best part was the way the review was presented. Everything was very simple and easy to remember. I DEFINATELY recommend it- plus they have a money back guarantee if you don't pass. You can take the classes online or in a classroom but if you need to brush up on content, i HIGHLY recommend it.
- Oct 21, '12 by Kem215Our school paid for us (or charged us in our fees ) to take a class through ATI and Kaplan. Kaplan was far superior!! Last years class had a 99% first time pass rate with Kaplan. We went to the Kaplan midtown center in Manhattan. If you are near there or can travel there, ask for Prof. * for your instructor. She's fabulous and her plan that she maps out for you works! I passed in 75 questions and all of my friends did as well. Good luck!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 21, '12 : Reason: Initial removed as per Terms of service
- Dec 19, '12 by 987!Do HURST online. It is so amazing I cant even tell you. Passed my NCLEX in 75 questions. They have a money back guarantee in case u are skeptical. Everything I saw on the NCLEX i learned from hurst. Trust me, well worth it