Good NCLEX review center in New York?
- 0Sep 28, '12 by ladylibra018I just got a mail saying I am eligible to take my NCLEX exam. Now I'm looking for a good review center that could help me. I searched google it give me kaplan hurst and feuer. Reviews are good for a week. Is there any review center that would last for a month or so?
Beside that three review center can you guys suggest other review center? I prefer a live class not online.
- 9,037 Visits
- 0Sep 29, '12 by 3TriagesHi there!,
I enrolled with Ready to Pass last year. They are a God sent. I took the NCLEX 2 months later and passed on 83 questions. I felt confident entering and leaving the examination room. They have a 5 week course which I would recommend. You learn the material a lot better. The instructors are very professional and knowledgeable. There are 2 instructors who teach the class. They are very patient and helpful. There is also a 5 day course. Here is their information:
Ready to Pass
300 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 120
West Hempstead, NY 11552
Ready to Pass - NCLEX Review Courses
Hope this helps. Good luck :-)
- 1Sep 29, '12 by RNBeanMy school paid for our class to take the Kaplan course; I personally thought the class was a waste of time, but the kaplan test bank was worth its weight in gold. And since my access to the test bank ended before I was taking the NCLEX a friend told me you could call and extend your access for no additional cost and she was right. The text bank mirrored the exam in my opinion, I passed on the first try in 75 questions and the test took me maybe an hour... Good luck!!
- 0Oct 1, '12 by 987!I took the NCLEX and passed first time with 75 questions. :
I did hurst online review. I honestly feel if it was not for Hurst I dont think I would have passed, or atleast not in 75 questions. Hurst gives a great CONTENT review. The best part was the way the review was presented. Everything was very simple and easy to remember. I DEFINATELY recommend it- plus they have a money back guarantee if you don't pass. You can take the classes online or in a classroom but if you need to brush up on content, i HIGHLY recommend it.
- 0Oct 21, '12 by Kem215Our school paid for us (or charged us in our fees ) to take a class through ATI and Kaplan. Kaplan was far superior!! Last years class had a 99% first time pass rate with Kaplan. We went to the Kaplan midtown center in Manhattan. If you are near there or can travel there, ask for Prof. * for your instructor. She's fabulous and her plan that she maps out for you works! I passed in 75 questions and all of my friends did as well. Good luck!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 21, '12 : Reason: Initial removed as per Terms of service